In recent years, the franchise industry has witnessed significant growth. As the popularity of franchising continues to grow, so does competition among franchise chains. What can you do to make your franchise stand out from the crowd? The answer is simple: effective digital marketing. Digital marketing can help you creatively promote your franchise business online to attract more consumers and in turn more revenue.
On that note, let’s dive into four digital marketing tips you can follow to grow the reach of your franchise business.
Combine Local SEO and Content Marketing
Since franchises operate in multiple locations, local SEO techniques can help your franchise rank higher in search engine results.
Combining local SEO practices with entertaining, informative, and empathetic content can contribute to ROI.
Some SEO optimization tips include:
- Making your website mobile-friendly
- Making every effort to foster customer reviews
- Creating localized content with keywords/links on your website and landing pages
Leverage Social Media Presence
Considering how many online users use social media, there is a good chance that at least a fraction of your target audience is active on different social media platforms.
You can use these platforms to interact with current and potential consumers and provide them with the information they need to take the next step.
Social media tips for franchises include:
- Regularly update your business social media profile
- Publish high-quality visual posts
- Engage your audience via polls, quizzes, hashtags, and other interactive elements
- Track engagement via analytical tools
Use Email Marketing
You might be wondering if emails are still a viable marketing option. The average ROI through email marketing is $42 for every $1 spent. In simple terms, you invest $1 and in return receive 42 times from it. This makes email marketing one of the most cost-effective channels available.
With email marketing, you can send personalized information to current and potential consumers straight into their inboxes and foster relationships that will encourage them to become your consumers.
Email marketing tips for franchises include:
- Personalizing email content and including a call-to-action
- Using a certain color palette, font, imagery, and tone to maintain brand consistency
- Monitoring email analytics and optimizing your campaigns
Invest in Digital Advertising
Digital ads, whether Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads like Google Ads, YouTube Ads, or social media advertising on platforms are the bedrock of most franchise marketing strategies. Paid ads have become a highly efficient way of delivering information about new updates, and highlighting your value proposition.
Best digital advertising practices for franchises include:
- Picking the right platforms for advertising
- Creating an ad strategy keeping your target audience in mind
- Designing high-quality ads
Create the Perfect Digital Marketing Plan For Your Franchise
Franchise digital marketing isn’t without its obstacles. However, the aforementioned tips can help you create a marketing plan that allows for strategic, manageable expansion that can be nurtured and maintained easily.
Finding a full-service digital marketing agency is a terrific option when it comes to implementing a franchise digital marketing campaign without overwhelming your in-house marketing team. For more on that, head over to SocialJack Media now!